The Ant hill Mob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome!

3 posters

Go down

Hello and welcome! Empty Hello and welcome!

Post by soronentroy Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Welcome to the forum gentlemen. My name is Troy. I go by the gamertag of soronentroy. I have been playing the game for some time now. I currently pilot an A class Anaconda. I hold the rank of Elite in combat but fall very short in other areas. Since I have found out how many credits can be made in the merit system, I have never looked back. I hold around 600 million in assets to date. I am very willing and eager to help all that decide to join us. I am not interested however in helping anyone get themselves into some type of hauler. We are looking for combat pilots so that in later dates we can go to other systems and hunt humans. This act would raise our rank even further in the power play. If you are looking to be some type of truck driver then you are with the wrong group. Hauling from time to time is fine but please do not make it your profession in this game. WE ARE LOOKING FOR KILLERS and will do everything we can to bring you up to that type of ability. See you soon. T

soronentroy

Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome! Empty Re: Hello and welcome!

Post by Admin Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Welcome

Admin
Admin

https://edtgr.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EasdemReborn Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:17 am

Hi Troy!

EasdemReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum