The Ant hill Mob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am sad to report that a comrad has fallen to the Elite Gods today.

2 posters

Go down

I am sad to report that a comrad has fallen to the Elite Gods today. Empty I am sad to report that a comrad has fallen to the Elite Gods today.

Post by soronentroy Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:53 pm

In the second chapter of the Crash saga a beloved brother. A man of honor and character. One who always is there when you call. The hero of many and the envy of the rest has fallen today to the infamous butt stain of the elite society RIO. This brother will be missed. He will be honored with parades and cheers of glory in honor of his character. A great man. A missed comrade that we shall all pay homage to. Ah hell, its just a game and I have plenty of credits lol. YEA, RIO killed me today with a BS move but oh well, I just needed an excuse to hunt him down now didn't I lol. HEY, thanks for that back up there GRID. Thanks buddy lol.

soronentroy

Back to top Go down

I am sad to report that a comrad has fallen to the Elite Gods today. Empty Re: I am sad to report that a comrad has fallen to the Elite Gods today.

Post by Grid IRON Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:42 am

They see me rollin..... they hatin.... trying to catch a nigga ridin dirty..... trying to catch me riding dirty.

Grid IRON

Back to top Go down

I am sad to report that a comrad has fallen to the Elite Gods today. Empty Re: I am sad to report that a comrad has fallen to the Elite Gods today.

Post by soronentroy Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:02 pm

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GRID. Come back brother

soronentroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum